Application Fee Waiver
Application fee waivers are available upon request based on financial need or special circumstance. If one or more of the following situations apply, students can email the college adviser to request a waiver.
- Student has received or is eligible to receive an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver
- Student is enrolled in or eligible to participate in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL)
- Student's annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service
- Student is enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families (e.g., TRIO programs such as Upward Bound)
- Student's family receives public assistance
- Student lives in federally subsidized public housing, a foster home, or is homeless.
- Student is a ward of the state or an orphan
- Other request from high school principal, high school counselor, financial aid officer, community adviser/leader or other official who can attest to the student's circumstances.
If you think you may be eligible for a fee waiver, please fill out this form or speak with the college adviser.