Skip To Main Content

Requesting Transcripts

Requesting High School and BCC Transcripts

Students can send their high school transcripts to colleges/universities for free through the Application Hub via CFNC. If students are dual-enrolled, they will need to submit their transcripts from Bladen Community College. Each request for a BCC transcript is $5. The website can be foundĀ HERE